Sunday, June 23, 2013

Fit For Fall Fridays: Goals

I know it's Sunday, but as usual I'm late to the party.  I'm linking up to Fit For Fall Fridays for the next 12 weeks!

My goals for the next 12 weeks- 

1. Lose 10 more pounds (160 today)
2. Drop at least one pants size (currently in a 10)
3.  Stick to current diet plan which includes eating clean, drinking only water & grapefruit juice, taking Advocare supplements
4. Burn at least 300 calories daily, add in more cross training workouts
5. Run another 5K, possibly start training for a 10K

What are your goals for getting fit?

4 comments:

Valerie Tynes said...

Woohooo!! So glad you are linking up with us. I think your goals are fab. We got this!

Amy @ The Diary of a Fat Mommy said...

So glad to have you join us! Great goals :) I love AdvoCare!

♥Caroline♥ said...

you did fabulous...congrats on your weight loss!!

Sara said...

Way to go! I'm interested in the Advocare supplements?? Do you like them? I know some people that have done the 24 day challenge and loved it. I'm considering it......