Friday, May 9, 2008

Cabin Fever: Another LOST haiku

Haiku Friday

Wow! Once again I

am completely confused by
what is happening

on this island. Why
does that one guy never age?
Is Claire dead or is

she still alive? Why
has Christian Shepard all of
a sudden become

important again?
What the hell is going on
with the time changing?

Photobucket

Why are you making
me feel sorry for Ben now?
I used to hate him.

The biggest question
is how are they going to
move the whole island?


Please let me know your theories! I don't think I have ever been
so
confused after an episode!! OH--and don't even get me
started on the time confusion! How in the world did the doctor
from the boat end up with his throat slit on the island BEFORE
it actually happened?

8 comments:

jennifer said...

I'm the ONLY person on Earth not watching this show...I need to!

transplantingme.com said...

i have no idea!! it's crazy! move the island? tie down all your valuables so they don't get knocked around in transport...

Stella and Thomas said...

I love how you said now you like Ben. Me too! I used to think he was evil. Now I think he has done evil things but may be an ok guy?? Not sure if that is possible.

I read your comment on another blog about why John picked the knife over the book and I think you are right! John Locke has always been torn.

Toni said...

I haven't watched yet so can't read whole post *covering eyes*

Crystal said...

It has always been my theory that time is not moving on the island the way it is in the rest of the world. Therefore, when they finally get off the island for good at the end of Season 7 (if that is even the plan, who knows by now) no time will have passed. They will step right back into their lives where they were..having learned many valuable life lessons and found all of their missing relatives, etc. This is being somewhat proven to be true because Daniel elludes to it a few times in cryptic sentences and now the doctor arriving there before he is even killed.

Maybe moving the island is moving it in time...not in location.

storyteller said...

If I watched this show
I would happily venture
a hypothesis

but I don’t and so
you are ‘on your own’ unless
Crystal ‘knows’ something ;--)

Hugs and blessings,

the planet of janet said...

i am of NO help to you here.

"lost" lost me a loooooooong time ago!

anglophilefootballfanatic said...

I'm with Janet above me. I stopped watching last season as it was giving me an ulcer trying to keep up & figure out. Good luck.